Support Concern through

You are here

Support Concern through

We’ve joined forces with to raise funds to help people living in extreme poverty.

By using to file a tax return on your behalf, you can help Concern make a real difference to vulnerable communities in the developing world.

Tax return for individuals

If you work in Ireland, you may be due a tax refund from the Revenue Commissioners. is offering a free four-year Irish tax refund estimation to Concern supporters who are working or have worked in Ireland. also offers self-assessed tax return services for people with sources of revenue other than PAYE income.

If you have worked abroad you may also be due a refund which can be handled by Claim your tax refund today by calling ++353 56 779 7345.

Refunds for companies

If your company does business in the EU, Canada, Japan and South Korea, you may be due foreign VAT refunds based on international business travel. can calculate whether you might be due a refund, at your request. They can prepare and submit the VAT reclaim on your behalf.

Additional bonus

For every tax refund processed, will donate to Concern a percentage of their fee for this service. Of course, if you wish to donate some of the refund itself as well, this would help us even more!

How to get involved

Check if you are due a tax refund or file a tax return to balance your tax records at Once you register will provide a refund estimation, free of charge. To proceed you will need to complete some documentation authorising to go ahead with the submissions on your behalf.


The service is offered for your convenience only. You are solely responsible for any use which you make of this service. Concern is not responsible for any act or omission of   and all liability on the part of Concern in relation to the service is hereby excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law.