Concern Worldwide, a company limited by guarantee and exempted from using the word "limited", Reg. No. 39647. Reg. Charity No. CHY 5745,
Registered in Ireland, Registered address is 52-55 Lower Camden Street, Dublin 2.
Phone: +353 1 417 7700
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Digital Communications Manager to support Concern’s objectives to grow its supporter base and increase online income and engagement, developing acquisition programmes and supporter journeys to optimise the user experience.
The Digital Marketing Executive will plan, deliver and support digital marketing activity for Concern Worldwide (UK) fundraising, advocacy and communications campaigns.
Delivering and optimising digital campaigns and activities
- Plan and implement digital marketing activity across search, display, video and social media channels ensuring a cohesive, integrated approach.
- Work with stakeholders in Fundraising and Policy and Campaigns teams to understand project requirements and build effective, integrated campaigns that meet objectives and targets.
- Play a key role in building Concern’s online community ensuring that our use of social media is aligned with the organisational goals.
- Support the development of a marketing automation plan and suggest improvements to existing approaches
Digital acquisition and retention
- Develop lead generation propositions to recruit target audience supporters, test and roll out, optimising the user experience
- Develop and implement supporter journeys in conjunction with fundraising and advocacy teams.
- Assist in the development of digital retention campaigns and advise colleagues on approaches
Digital content marketing
- Create inspiring, rich and compelling user-led content for the website and social channels
- Continually improve the content and ensure it is optimised for search and mobile friendly.
- Use the tools available to ensure content is personalised and relevant to the end user.
Monitoring and evaluation
- Undertake end-to-end audience journey mapping at the outset of all campaigns.
- Use analytics and translate web stats into better experiences for users and to report back on digital performance internally.
- Compile regular reports on supporter acquisition and retention performance
- Liaise with relevant external suppliers and agencies ensuring work delivers value for money and meets a high standard.
- Work closely with Dublin based web team to maximise available resources
- Participate in the timely delivery of Concern’s digital emergency response strategy as required, including supporting the Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) and occasional out of hours work.
- Manage social media on a rota basis covering events that may be out of hours.
- The post holder will also be expected to carry out any other reasonable duties as are commensurate with the grade of this post.
- At least two years’ experience in a digital marketing environment (either in-house or at an agency)
- Proven experience of delivering successful digital marketing recruitment and development campaigns, including paid search, email, SMS, Facebook ads and banner advertising
- Proven experience of setting and delivering against targets
- Working knowledge of website personalisation and marketing automation
- Experience of using email marketing platforms (such as dotMailer or Engaging Networks) and CMS (such as Drupal)
- User of social media and knowledge of social media content generation and marketing
- Experience of working successfully with external suppliers to deliver digital marketing campaigns
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent written skills including experience of writing and commenting on/editing fundraising copy for digital audience
- Web analytics skills
- Highly numerate with experience of keeping and monitoring financial records
- Strong organisational skills and experience of managing a varied workload
- Team player but with ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Word
- Degree or equivalent qualification (i.e. marketing qualification)
- Experience of working in the charity sector
- Experience of digital fundraising and copywriting for fundraising
- Experience of using Drupal CMS
- Good understanding of user experience principles
- Knowledge of SEO and experience of optimising key pages for organic search
- Commitment to the work of Concern Worldwide
Please email your CV and a brief cover letter stating how you meet the person specifications to [email protected] before closing date 15th January 2018.
All candidates who are short-listed for an interview will be notified via email after the application deadline.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the UK at the time of application.
Concern Worldwide is an equal opportunities employer
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in UK at the time of application.Apply