Concern Worldwide, a company limited by guarantee and exempted from using the word "limited", Reg. No. 39647. Reg. Charity No. CHY 5745,
Registered in Ireland, Registered address is 52-55 Lower Camden Street, Dublin 2.
Phone: +353 1 417 7700
Latest on summit
Last week, world leaders attended a summit on the Millennium Development Goals. With only five years to go until the 2015 deadline, the pressure is on to achieve them.
Here are the latest campaign updates:
- Still on target?
- Photos: campaigning in New York
- Time for action
- Tom Arnold speaks in New York
- Live video: 1,000 days event
- Millennium Development Goal success stories
What exactly is Concern doing?
Our CEO Tom Arnold attended the summit. During it, Tom presented a petition of 10,000 signatures to David Nabarro, UN Special Representative on Food Security and Nutrition.
There were other events too. Read more.
- What Concern wants from summit
- Concern CEO: ‘These goals have guided our work for 10 years’
- 1.3 million people demand action
- Letter to the newspapers
- 10,000 signatures
- Learn more about the Millennium Development Goals
- Download booklet entitled “Concern Worldwide and the Millennium Development Goals” (pdf file)