Concern Worldwide is implementing the RAPID Fund program in Pakistan with the support of the United States Agency for International Development’s Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance USAID-OFDA.
Please refer to the following guidelines, formats and instructions for the submission of applications to the RAPID fund. For any further information, please email the RAPID fund at [email protected] or call +92 (0) 51-2310601-4 (extension 128).
RAPID-Sub-Grants for Relief and Recovery Response
RAPID Sub-Grants Mechanism
Proposal Development Guidelines
Templates for Sub-Grant Proposals to RAPID
- Sub Grant Narrative Proposal template
- Sub Grant Needs Assessment template
- Sub Grant Cost Proposal template
- Sub Grant Logical Framework template
- Sub Grant M&E Plan template
- Sub Grant Short Profile template
- Sub Grant Code of Conduct template
- Sub Grant Branding Strategy & Marketing Plan template
- Sub Grant Risk Mitigation template
- Sub Grant Transition Exit Strategy & Sustainability Plan template
- Implementation Plan template
- Accountability to Affected Population Plan
Concern Code of Conduct & Associated Policies
- Concern Code of Conduct & Associated Policies (English)
- Concern Code of Conduct & Associated Policies (Urdu)
Concern Anti-Fraud Policy
RAPID Capacity Building Component
Request for Expression of Interest
Operational Guidelines Capacity Building
Templates for Submission of Interest & Proposals
RAPID Fund Updates
All rights on the entire contents of this page are reserved by Concern Worldwide. The information presented here may not under any circumstances be redistributed in any form without prior written permission from Concern Worldwide.
Concern Worldwide’s RAPID fund deals with all applications directly. Concern Worldwide/RAPID fund does not charge any fee at any stage of the application process.