Pakistan: RAPID fund
It was designed to respond quickly to the urgent needs of people affected by disasters in Pakistan.
About RAPID fund
Guiding notes for applicants
- Proposal development guidelines (pdf)
- Sectoral guidelines (pdf)
- Monitoring and evaluation plan template (word document)
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) (pdf)
- Programme participant protection Policy (P4) [English version]
- Programme participant protection policy (P4) [Urdu version]
- Anti-fraud policy [English version]
- Anti-fraud policy [Urdu version]
- Branding and marking plan for RAPID fund
All rights on the entire contents of this page are reserved by Concern Worldwide. The information presented here may not under any circumstances be redistributed in any form without prior written permission from Concern Worldwide.
Concern Worldwide’s RAPID fund deals with all applications directly. Concern Worldwide/RAPID fund does not charge any fee at any stage of the application process.