It was designed to respond quickly to the urgent needs of people affected by disasters in Pakistan.
About RAPID fund
(Rapid Fund Call for Proposals is closed)
Guiding notes for applicants
- Proposal development guidelines (Updated)
- Sectoral guidelines (Updated)
- Monitoring and evaluation plan template
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) (Updated)
- Grants decision-making flow chart (Updated)
- Grants management flow chart (Updated)
- Post-award procedural requirements (Updated)
- Concern Code of Conduct [English version]
- Anti-fraud policy [English version]
- Anti-fraud policy [Urdu version]
- Branding and marking plan for RAPID fund
RAPID Fund Updates
- RAPID Fund Mechanism (Brochure)
- RAPID Fund (Brochure) Updates – August 2017
- RAPID Fund (Brochure) Updates- March 2017
- RAPID Fund (Brochure) Updates –April 2016
- RAPID Fund (Brochure) Updates –October 2014
RAPID Fund Videos
All rights on the entire contents of this page are reserved by Concern Worldwide. The information presented here may not under any circumstances be redistributed in any form without prior written permission from Concern Worldwide.
Concern Worldwide’s RAPID fund deals with all applications directly. Concern Worldwide/RAPID fund does not charge any fee at any stage of the application process.